Hey Campers and Staff:
I miss everybody!!! We’ve been back home for exactly one month now and school is in full swing. It’s a perfect time to recap what a great time you had at camp during summer 2018. This way, when you are feeling ‘campsick,’ you can think back to these top choices and smile knowing that the countdown is on to next summer.
The Top 10 of Summer 2018:
- Best land activity: Tennis? Climbing tower? Something else? _______________________________
- Best meal: grilled chicken? Mac and cheese? Something else? ________________________
- Best show: Calendar girls? Senior show? Big Show? Something else? _____________________________
- Best trip: movies? Mini golf? Rail biking? Something else?_______________________
- Best Saturday morning assembly song: Ski song? Group leader songs? Something else?____________________________
- Best 6th period choice: General swim? Summer reading? Something else? __________________________
- Best evening activity: Ron Dagan? Dress to Impress? Something else? ________________________
- Best dessert: Firecrackers? White cake? Something else? ________________________
- Best team: Blue? Penn? Other team? ____________________________
- Best waterfront activity: Swim? BCS? Ski? ___________________________________
Fill out your list and keep it close. We’ll be back together before you know it!!
Lots of love,